Denise Milani

    Denise Milani thinks he knows exactly why men find her irresistible. “I think men find me attractive because of my innate confidence,” she says. “Confidence is sexy. My confidence stems not from my physical looks necessarily but from my optimism, healthy view on life and kind heart. I am also goal-oriented and motivating and I think men detect that I am a woman of substance.” It doesn’t hurt that she also fills out a bikini better than nearly any other model on the planet. Milani’s sizzling pictorials have been viewed millions of times on officially sanctioned sites like www.sportsbybrooks.com, www.denisemilani.com and www.pinupfiles.com, as well as on dozens of fan-generated sites all over the internet.

    Although it’s easy to find titillating photos of Milani in skimpy string bikinis and revealing fishnet tops, this busty brunette has no intentions of posing nude any time soon. “I already have a huge response without being topless, so I never intend to do a nude photo shoot,” she explains. “Think it odd? Think back to the days of the burlesque queens who had men at their feet without ever once being nude in front of them. Confidence is sexy. Exposed flesh? Not always. I like to leave something to the imagination of men.” Trust us when we assure you, Denise, that our imaginations are running wild.










    Source URL: http://some-prince.blogspot.com/2010/08/denise-milani.html
    Visit Hollywood Celebrity Gallery for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection