Selena Gomez: Fashion & Beauty Tips!

    Selena Gomez' Top Of The Pops interview.

    On her personal fashion: 'I love jeggings, they’re so comfortable.. I buy scarves and necklaces in loads of different colours and textures, too. These accessories can help give you a vintage look. I love style, but when someone else thinks something is perfect for you, but you don’t, then it’s their style, not yours. Be comfortable and have fun.'

    On her skin care routine: 'Take care of your skin. Do the three steps: exfoliate, use a cleanser and then put on a moisturising cream.'

    On her favorite products:
    'I use a Kérastase oil to protect my hair when I’m blow-drying, L’Oréal Elnett hairspray, and I’m a big fan of Mac, Nars and Stila make-up!'
    Source URL: http://some-prince.blogspot.com/2011/01/selena-gomez-fashion-beauty-tips.html
    Visit Hollywood Celebrity Gallery for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive