Kelly Osbourne Defends Miley Cyrus


    Kelly Osbourne & Miley Cyrus have become good friends while filming "So Undercover" and Kelly came to Miley's defense via Twitter.

    Kelly tweeted, “Just read in the rags that apparently my mum thinks Miley is a bad influence on me it could not be father from the truth. Actually, it’s the other way around. Miley has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights. There really scraping the barrel on that one!”

    “This really makes me mad. Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her! Miley and I have become really close I’m sick of all the haters judging her she made one mistake and trust me she has learned her lesson! This is how I’m a bad I influence on Miley: I force her to eat cupcakes so I don’t feel so bad about eating one!”
    Source URL: http://some-prince.blogspot.com/2010/12/kelly-osbourne-defends-miley-cyrus.html
    Visit Hollywood Celebrity Gallery for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive