Lucy Hale Covers Teen Prom!

    Lucy Hale takes the 2011 cover of Teen Prom.

    On appearing in Scream 4: "I actually did a cameo for Scream 4, which is amazing because there's a lot of people in it, so it's cool to be a part since it's such a huge cult franchise. I remember watching all of them. Wes Craven directed it -- it was just so surreal."

    On Pretty Little Liars secrets: "I want people to find out about Ezra and Aria. I definitely want my friends to know. I can't say a lot, but I think it would add a whole new twist if more people knew about their relationship."

    On her style: "My style is definitely pretty casual, but I still try to be fashionable. It's all about being comfortable, but I love accessories, I love to wear crazy shoes, crazy nail colors and lots of jewelry to spice things up a little. I love to get dressed up too. I love dresses and heels."
    Source URL: http://some-prince.blogspot.com/2010/12/lucy-hale-covers-teen-prom.html
    Visit Hollywood Celebrity Gallery for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive