Beyonce Fires Her Father As Her Manager

    Beyonce Fires Her Father As Her Manager


    I’d say Beyonce’s dad did his job while he worked as his daughter’s manager. Now, thanks in part to him, she’s one of the one-namers. However, Beyonce is ending her working relationship with him.
    “I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I grew up watching both he and my mother manage me and own their own businesses. They are hard working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps.
    “He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me.”
    Matthew Knowles also released a statement saying,
    “The decision for Beyonce and Music World Entertainment to part was mutual. We did great things together and I know that she will continue to conquer new territories in music and entertainment.
    “Business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and I am very proud of who she is and all she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success.”
    I have to wonder if this decision has anything to do with the concert Beyonce was hired to perform for Gaddafi. She seemed pretty upset about that money and even said of her father,
    “Ultimately, Matthew Knowles should be accountable for that decision, and I do accept responsibility.”
    Hmmm, do you believe that Beyonce and Matthew parted working ways mutually?

    imnotobsessed

    Beyonce Knowles And Jay-Z In Love In Italy 

    Beyonce Knowles And Jay-Z In Love In Italy 

    Beyonce Knowles And Jay-Z In Love In Italy

    Beyonce Knowles And Jay-Z In Love In Italy


    Beyonce Parties At The Darby 

    Beyonce Hosts Launch Of "2BHAPPY" Jewelry Collection

    imnotobsessed
    Source URL: http://some-prince.blogspot.com/2011/03/beyonce-fires-her-father-as-her-manager.html
    Visit Hollywood Celebrity Gallery for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive