Beyonce’s "4" Track List Revelation

    Beyonce’s "4" Track List Revelation


    Her fans can’t wait for the new album 4, and Beyoncé Knowles has been revealing the names of the tracks one-by-one each hour today.

    The “Crazy in Love” singer has been getting great feedback from her loyal following, many of whom have been tweeting their excitement.

    Of her influences on the new record, Beyonce confessed the list is long, distinguished and somewhat eclectic.


    "I listened to a lot of Jackson 5 and New Edition, but also Adele, Florence and the Machine, and Prince. Add in my hip-hop influences, and you can hear how broad it is. I also gave myself more freedom to really belt out some songs and bring soul singing back. I used a lot of the brassiness and grittiness in my voice that people hear in my live performances but not necessarily on my records."

     
     
     


    gossipcenter
    Source URL: http://some-prince.blogspot.com/2011/05/beyonces-track-list-revelation.html
    Visit Hollywood Celebrity Gallery for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive