Brad Pitt: I'm Not a Mean Dad

    Brad Pitt: I'm Not a Mean Dad



    He's been busy attending premieres for his latest film, “The Tree of Life,” and Brad Pitt recently opened about the difference between his character in the movie and his life at home.

    In the movie, the studly actor plays a strict disciplinarian and sometimes abusive father to four young boys.


    Of his character, Brad told Us Weekly, "I certainly don't raise my kids the same way [as my character does].”

    Continuing on, he added, “I am painfully aware that my actions leave an indelible mark on them in these formidable years. So I make sure I don't bring my crap home. I want to keep it free."


     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    gossipcenter
    Source URL: http://some-prince.blogspot.com/2011/05/brad-pitt-i-not-mean-dad.html
    Visit Hollywood Celebrity Gallery for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive