Nicole Scherzinger Brings the Quote of the Day

    Nicole Scherzinger Brings the Quote of the Day

    Nicole Scherzinger Brings the Quote of the Day | celebrity quotes
    “Do I ever get body envy? Halle Berry’s got a nice rack. And Fergie’s got a nice rack and she has a tiny little bum.”
    “I think you have to embrace your body and accept who you are. But I don’t love my legs and thighs, I usually cover them up, especially after I’ve been in the UK, eating too many chips and crisps!
    “I love baked beans. I love it all. I love my pasta and my chocolate. I could definitely do with toning up and eating fewer French fries.”
    … says Nicole Scherzinger.


    skinnyvscurvy Source URL: http://some-prince.blogspot.com/2011/03/nicole-scherzinger-brings-quote-of-day.html
    Visit Hollywood Celebrity Gallery for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive